Windows 10 Pro OEM Key 32+64 BIT
All the features of Windows 10 Home plus enterprise-grade security, powerful management tools like single sign-on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana. Licensed for 1 PC.
Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings.
- These products are sold separately. Active Directory makes management easier but is not required.
- Requires TPM 1.2 or greater for TPM based key protection.
Windows 10 Pro is designed for how you work now—and ready for how you’ll work tomorrow.
- Remote desktop lets you unlock and access your own machine virtually—all your files, folders, and apps from any device via Internet.
Simple, Flexible Management (Windows 10 Pro OEM Key)
- Windows 10 Pro simplifies identity, device, and application management so you can focus on your business.
- With intuitive control over your IT infrastructure, your business can be ready for anything.
Add and Manage Multiple Devices at once
With Domain Join and Group Policy you can add new devices to your network and set security policies for many devices at once, all from one management console.
Manage Mobile Devices as well as PCs
Manage company security policies and business applications on your team’s devices without compromising their privacy through Mobile Device Management (MDM).
Powerful Protection You can Trust
Windows 10 includes built-in protections for your data, equipment, and people, securing business information and personal identities even on lost or stolen devices.
Simple, Secure Multifactor Authentication
Windows 10 Pro offers simple, secure multifactor authentication via phone call, text, or the Microsoft Authenticator app for mobile phones and tablets.
Hard Encryption just got Easy
BitLocker encryption protects your information even on lost or stolen devices. BitLocker to Go provides the same protection for external and removable drives.
Stop Data Leaks Before they Happen
Windows Information Protection (WIP) prevents accidental data loss by encrypting business data on devices and separating it from personal data.
Hardware-Based Defense Against Startup Attacks
Windows Defender System Guard uses hardware-based root of trust on modern devices to block startup attacks and prevent them from propagating.
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Click Here